Sunday, October 20, 2013

Where do you Wrap?!



Where do you like to wrap? Your tummy while watching a movie? Your thighs while reading your favorite book?Your arms while you are at work? Well I LOVE to wrap at night while I'm sleeping. The wrap feels different to everyone. Some say it gives them an energizing cool tingling feeling, while others say it's warm. I'm on the warm side. Feels soooo relaxing and the smell is like fresh Eucalyptus and cool Menthol to me! I get so excited to wrap! Especially after a long day! I know I'm going to put it on and wrap it tight and fall asleep relaxed while my skin is being tightened, toned, and firmed!!! Easy peasy!

It's like having a spa experience in the privacy and comfort of my own home! It's so easy to apply because the POWERFUL lotion is already infused into the wrap. So...

Step One.....Take a before picture, and cut open the package.
Step Two.....Apply and smooth on to the area you are targeting.
Step Three...Secure in place with saran wrap, ace bandage, shapewear, etc.
Step Four.....Relax and let it go to work!
Step Five.....Remove anywhere from 45 minutes to 8 hours after application and rub in the remaining lotion.
Step Six.......Drink your water, take your after pics and enjoy your results!!!

So go ahead, relax, and enjoy the wrap experience! And tell me....Where do you like to wrap?!

No comments:

Post a Comment